It’s been over a year since I’ve been back to the UK. It’s been OK. I’ve survived but recently I have started craving my favourite foods again; food that can only be found in the hallowed food halls of the United Kingdom, or at least, cannot be found here!
- Prawn cocktail flavoured crisps (Walkers)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Fish and Chips (from the ‘fish n chip’ shop)
- Thorntons Chocolate (large variety box)
- M&Ms (peanut)
- Ben & Jerry’s Phish food ice cream
- Cheese and Onion flavoured crisps (Walkers)
- Chicken and Mushroom Pie (from the ‘fish n chip’ shop)
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Chicken Tikka flavoured pie (from the corner shop)
- Ginsters sausage roll
- A cheese and onion pie (from Greggs)
- In fact, anything from Greggs!
And…I think that’s it!
There’s a recurring theme here.
None of the above is healthy.
I’d give anything for a pie!